Tattoos are one of the most popular forms of self-expression worldwide. Most tattoos hold a definite and special meaning for the wearer while others are the result of impulsive behavior. This often raises the question of how to remove a fresh tattoo in the wearer’s mind once they realize their mistake. Some tattoos might even lose meaning for the wearer over time. This is when they want to know how to remove permanent tattoos at home.
In such cases, people look for safe and effective ways to remove tattoos. Although laser tattoo removal is said to be the best method, it is expensive and painful. If you cannot afford to undergo laser tattoo removal, there is a simpler and inexpensive solution in the form of lemon juice.
How to use lemon juice for removing fresh tattoos?
Lemon juice has been found to be extremely effective in fading out and removing fresh tattoos. You can easily remove tattoos with lemon juice. It is not like other tattoo removal methods which leave your skin looking uneven, scarred, or distinctly damaged.
Lemon is renowned for its strong bleaching qualities. It has been traditionally used to remove scars and to even out the discolored patches on the skin. If you want to know how to use lemon juice at home to remove tattoos, then you’ll need to know how to prepare the perfect lemon juice solution.
- Take a container and pour around 100 grams of salt into it
- Pour fresh lemon juice till it sufficiently dissolves the salt
- Grab a cotton ball, dip it into the lemon-salt mix
- Apply the mixture with mild pressure on the tattooed area of your skin
- Make sure to cover the entire tattoo you wish to remove
- Let the mixture soak into your skin for around 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the intricacy of the tattoo
- Use warm water to wash off the lemon-salt mix from the tattooed area
- Use a soft cotton towel and gently pat the skin dry, you will notice the tattoo is slightly faded
- Repeat this procedure twice a day until the tattoo fades out completely
You should know that this method of removing fresh tattoos is gradual and takes time, depending on how complex and intricate the tattoo design is. With patience and regular repetitions, you will definitely notice the tattoo getting faded out and leaving behind natural, normal smooth skin. This method of tattoo removal using lemon juice is far more cost-effective and comfortable because it is a simple DIY and you can do it at home. When you remove tattoos with lemon juice it does not leave scars, which are normally seen after a laser tattoo removal or Dermabrasion method.
We hope that this article helped to answer your question of how to remove permanent tattoos at home. Feel free to drop in your comment and let us know how successful this method was for tattoo removal.