Python is a powerful language in the programming world. It is a high-level programming language, interactive, interpreted as well as simple and readable. It is popular in various fields like web development, data science, data analysis, software development, and many more. Python has an easy syntax that’s why it is an excellent language for beginners. Using python we can work quickly and integrate the system more easily.
Why We Should Learn Python
Before we get to know about how long will it take to learn python first we should know. Why we should learn Python? Have a look at the below facts.
- Today Python is the Most Popular Programming Language in the IT industry. In most countries, python engineers have the highest salary in the world. Google, Microsoft, Facebook, IBM, YouTube all use python for various purposes.
- Even if you are not a python expert, you can easily learn python because compare to other languages python has far fewer rules. If we learn it through examples it will be easier to understand it.
- As python is a general-purpose language, it can be used in various fields. Python supports many libraries with built-in functions related to IT infrastructure, Data Analytics, physics, and natural processing, and many more.
- There are various platforms and environments supported by python. Django is the most commonly used platform for web frameworks.
How long will it take to learn Python
If you want to learn python then all it depends on your mental capabilities and the efforts done by you. All you need is proper planning and goal for your time schedule.
First of all, you should have basic knowledge of coding and some experience in programming languages like C, C++, Java, and C#, etc. As most of the python concepts are similar to these programming languages. If you have this experience then you can learn it very quickly like within 6 to 7 weeks.
Learn Python in 5 to 6 weeks:
You need to be regular to learn this and very particular about the goal you have prepared for the day. You can follow a given timeline to learn.
- Learn the basics of Python syntax including OOPS within 2-3 days.
- To get a master’s in practical one can join an online course which provides you project to study it. There are various online courses available. You can learn Python through spoken Tutorial.
- Functions, Exceptions, File Handling Modules can be cover in 4 to 5 days.
- 5 to 8 days will need to learn advanced Python, Network Programming, Socket Programming, Python with MYSQL, GUI, etc.
- A data structure, a regular expression can be learning in 4 to 5 days.
So within 20 to 25 days, we can learn python with the basic framework. If you want to learn advanced frameworks such as Django and flask then it will require 10 to 15 days for each framework to learn.
If you are focused and dedicated to learn python and can give 8 hours per day to learn it then the basic and advanced concept can be studied within 4 days. Django and such a framework can be completed with basic concepts in 2 days only.
Hope this article helps you to find out how long will it take to learn Python.