We are certainly living in a digital world and that is rapidly changing the way we do business, with innovative software that merges with AI and if you keep hearing the word ‘cloud’ and are not sure what it means, this article was written with you in mind. The cloud is a term that refers to remote server storage, with a secure cloud-based application network, your business data is not only accessible from any location, it is protected from any possibility of being hacked.
Here are a few ways that cloud solutions can change your business for the better.
Streamline your business processes
– When a customer calls your office, the employee has to go find their file, which can take a few minutes; not so with cloud network solutions, employees can access the data they need and bring it up on their workstation in an instant. Of course, you have the ability to create permission hierarchies to control who has access to what. Accounting has its folders, while the sales force can access all customer data in a flash, even when out in the field. Access data using any device and when you are on the move, you have 24/7 access to all business data.
– Forget the telephone bills, they will be a thing of the past when you switch to VoIP solutions. Zoom and Skype for Business are great VoIP programs with a wide range of tools such as file sharing and an interactive whiteboard, enabling you to set up video conferences and collaborate while on the move. If every employee has a headset and knows how to use the platform, you have instant communication at your fingertips. All businesses should take advantage of VoIP, which offers so much for so little. A call centre solution might be the answer to poor customer service, where the remotely located receptionist handles calls on your behalf.
Higher Level of Security
– When you commission a managed IT services provider to create and manage a secure cloud network, you can rest assured that your data is safe. Data is backed up several times a day and the provider can administrate your network, leaving you free to focus on improving the customer experience.
– Migrating to the cloud can actually save you money; your accountant no longer needs to pay your office a visit; everything they need can be accessed from their location, saving time, which saves you money. Your communication costs will drop by a significant amount when using VoIP solutions and this is money that be spent on other aspects of the business. They say the future is digital, as this article explains.
Forget your IT Needs
– Once you partner up with a local managed IT services firm, they can handle all things IT, including hardware management and with round-the-clock protection, your data is safe. Outsourcing to a single provider really does make IT management easy and should there ever be any minor issues, your IT support partner has you covered.
If you would like to learn more about cloud applications and how they can help your business, search for a managed IT service provider who has all the answers.