In today’s world, it is very important to keep the body healthy because every person is upset due to some reason and is surrounded by stress, while many people are also troubled by obesity. The number of diseases is increasing. That is why it is necessary to protect ourselves from all this. For this, it is very good to resort to yoga. It is very effective.
Through yoga, we can keep our bodies healthy. By doing this regularly, our body remains healthy and at the same time, it remains fully fit and fresh.
If you are also troubled by your obesity and want to balance your body, then practicing Natrajasana yoga can be very beneficial for you. You can try this asana at your home.
Natrajasana is considered a dance posture and you can get many benefits from the regular practice of this Yoga Dance. For this, know how to do Natrajasana and its benefits in detail.
What is Natrajasana?
‘Nataraja’ is said to be the dance form of Lord Bhole Shankar. Initially, this asana is a little difficult to do, but it can be done easily through regular practice. You can get many benefits from Natrajasana yoga. If you are new to this asana, then you can practice it in the presence of a skilled instructor.
How to do Natrajasana?
- To do this asana, first of all, stand upright and during this time keep in mind that your back should be straight.
- Now raise your right leg up and bend your knees.
- Also, hold your ankles with the right hand.
- After this, according to your strength, move your back backward.
- Now move your left hand towards the front at 45 degrees and keep your hand straight.
- Also, keep in mind that in this case your head should be straight and your eyes should be in front.
- Stable in this state for some time. Then slowly turn to its initial position.
- In this way, a cycle will be completed. Do this process from the left leg side and complete 10 cycles just like this.
Benefits of Natrajasana:
Make your face beautiful:-
Practicing this asana can improve your face’s beauty. Regular practice makes the face glow. This practice can be done to bring a glow to the face.
Most people are upset to reduce their obesity. If you also want to reduce your weight then you can practice this asana. If you practice it every day, then soon you lose weight. It removes excess fat from the body. You can also do this asana to reduce frozen fat in the thighs. This makes the thighs slim.
Helpful in increasing memory:-
If you forget things early, then you should practice this asana. It helps to increase memory. Also, by doing this asana, the mind also gets sharper. Concentration is also good because the brain is sharp. By increasing concentration, you can do more work easily. Therefore its regular practice is very beneficial.
Stress has also become a formidable problem like obesity, which keeps more and more people upset. A person also has to face many diseases due to stress. Therefore it is important to remove stress. If this asana is done daily, you can get rid of stress and at the same time, it also helps in giving peace to your mind.
Make the body flexible:-
This asana is also very good for making the body flexible. This helps in keeping the body balanced. You can control your body through this asana. Along with this, you also remain physically healthy.
Other benefits of Natrajasana
- The legs and hands are also strengthened by Natrajasana.
- Performing this asana also increases confidence.
- It also helps to strengthen mentally.
- Through the Natrajasana Pose, the blood circulation of the body also starts well to function. The body starts functioning smoothly. The nervous system is also good.
- You are able to make your own decisions because it develops the ability to make decisions.
- Knees are strengthened by doing this asana, as well as knee pain that occurs in old age. It also helps in relieving knee pain.
Precautions to be taken while doing Natrajasana
- If a person has more pain in his knees, then he should not practice this asana.
- If a person has any problem with the spine, then he should not do this asana. It also brings a spinal injury. If you want to do asanas, then consult your doctor for this.
- The sciatic patient should also not perform this asana.
- In this way, you can practice it as well as you can enjoy many benefits simultaneously. You can also give information about this asana to your acquaintance so that it can also keep you healthy.
Note – This asana should be done daily only then it can get proper benefits. You can also practice this yoga at home after learning from a yoga teacher. It is very good to practice this asana in the morning. Practice this asana on an empty stomach. You can also explore more yoga asanas by joining 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.